Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Black History Month

In honor of Black History Month I would like to share the non-fiction books I've read by black authors.

         Thomas Sowell:
            The Vision of The Anointed. (1996)
            Basic Economics. (2003)
            Applied Economics. (2003)
            Black Rednecks and White Liberals. (2006)

        The Ten Things You Can't Say in America by Larry Elder (2000)

        They Think You're Stupid by Herman Cain (2005)

        White Guilt by Shelby Steele (2006)

        Time Traveler by Dr. Ronald L. Mallett (2006)

I've probably read more books by black authors but these are the ones I remember. Then again, I only pay attention to the content of the book not the race of the author.

The reader might want to check out the Black Inventor Online Museum, and Black Enterpreneurship Hall of Fame.

By the way Barack Obama is not the first black presidential candidate. Ever heard of Alan Keyes?

No comments: