Thursday, May 16, 2024

Wasting Away in Biden-ville

From Bill O’Reilly.com (Aug. 1, 2023):

President Biden is on vacation, but it's hard to tell because his White House workload comprises about two hours and twenty minutes daily. Right now, he's on the Delaware shore going all Jimmy Buffet on us.

And while we're on the subject of wasting away in Margaritaville, Hunter's endless summer continues despite the fact that a federal judge ordered him to get a job. So Hunter is supposed to be hunting, so to speak.

His resume might look like this.

- Yale graduate, a law degree.

- Consumer of Narcotics

- Started international companies that were amazingly successful. The strategy was inspired. We do nothing but put my dad on the phone; you pay us millions.

- Not yet a member of "grifters anonymous" but might join.

- Would like an opportunity to make a ton of money without having to go to an office or have any deadlines.

- References include the estate of Al Capone, Jill Biden, and Merrick Garland.

- Can start immediately but needs ten weeks vacation like my dad. Also, I can handle anything lap top related - especially Russian disinformation.

- Would prefer my compensation to be in cash.

- My father would be grateful if you hired me, and you know what that means.

- You can contact me directly in Malibu, California. Barbra Streisand knows where I live.

Thanks for considering.

See you this evening for the No Spin News. [source]

No comments: