- If a software designer is concerned that they are creating a malevolent artificial super intelligent entity, it might be a good idea that the entity cannot connect to the internet. Because if it does, it would be a perfect black hat hacker. This can be done by removing the network card.
- I wonder if the antichrist would belong to one of those new world order secret societies (Council on Foreign Nations, Trilateral Commission, The Bilderberg Group, The Bohemian Club, World Economic Council, etc.). If he did, the secular members of those groups probably wouldn’t even recognize him.
- The unemployment compensation tax and the tax on garage sales/yard sales should be eliminated.
- I think men who identify as women (transfemales) should have their own sports leagues. Oh, wait. There’s no physical advantage to conmen playing against other conmen. Never mind. Am I being too sarcastic? Nah. By the way, have you ever seen transmales competing against males? The answer is no. Why is that?
- Why is the word “black” capitalized when referring to race and not “yellow,” “brown,” “red” and even “white?” All those words are adjectives and not should be capitalized unless they are part of a title or the first word of a sentence.
- God doesn’t believe. He knows for certain.
- Three words God will never say: I don’t know.
- Kamala Harris’ book 107 Days does not contain the words “Venn diagrams.” I wonder why. She said they fascinated her. I was looking for an in-depth(?) dissertation on them.
- Remember, collectivists get in power when good patriots stay home and don’t vote.
- It’s not selfish for people to be concerned about their salvation.
Friday, September 11, 2026
Miscellaneous Thoughts 48
Posted by
Andy
at
8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment