Friday, April 04, 2008

A Parody of Obama's Pastor Sermon

Here is my impression of Obama's pastor (Reverend Wright) giving a sermon: [My comments in brackets.]

  • The post office lied when they said they could deliver a package on Tuesday then it came on Thursday.
  • Bob lied when he said he would pay me back the $100 he owes me and never did.
  • The boneless chicken package lied when it said it was boneless.
  • Al Gore lied when he said he invented the internet.
  • Liberals lie when they say they care for the working man.
  • Bill Clinton lied when he said he did not fornicate with that woman.
  • Hillary Clinton lied in her book when she said she did not know about her husband's affairs.
  • The scientists lied when they said global warming was man-made.
  • Gerald lied when he said he lost weight just by eating Subways.
  • OJ Simpson lied when he said he did not commit murder.
  • The gov't lied when they said they put a man on the moon. [Why not this conspiracy theory?]
  • The government lied when they said Oswald killed JFK by himself. [Gotta include this one.]
  • FDR lied when he said Social Security was going to be optional.
I should say I think Obama's pastor is a fruit cake. Some of the parody is just wishful thinking on my part.

No comments: