Monday, November 09, 2020

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

From Fox News.com (Sept. 15):

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese Communist Party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage." [read more]

I believe it was a manufactured virus too. It affected too many different biological systems and killed mainly the elderly and the sick and leaves the young untouched? Hmmm.

Another story about the Chinese virologist:

Twitter Blacklists Chinese Virologist Who Claims Coronavirus Was Manufactured in Wuhan Lab

No comments: