Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Al-Qaeda Reportedly Suffers WMD Mishap

From NTI.org (Jan. 21, 2009):

An apparent mishap during efforts to develop a biological or chemical weapon forced a branch of al-Qaeda to shutter a base in Algeria, a high-level U.S. intelligence official told the Washington Times on Monday (see GSN, Jan. 5).

The official could not say whether press reports that the accident had killed 40 terrorist operatives were accurate, but rejected the claim in the London Sun tabloid that the cause of death was bubonic plague. [read more]

Yes! I am not happy that al-Qaeda were trying to build WMDS. I am happy that it backfired on them and got some of the terrorists killed. Serves them right. I hope it was 40 or more, but I'll settle with less. Any number of dead Islamofacists is fine with me. Better them killed than US soldiers or civilians. Would you call this cosmic karma? Actually, them trying to develop WMDs is worrying but not surprising. I wonder if a militant Jihadist still gets his 40 virgins by killing himself and other Jihadists but no infidels? Probably not.

No comments: